Want true Maldivian style?
With soft sand walkways lined with Frangipani trees, a turquoise lagoon
Family or romantic getaway; it matters not for the island is perfect for both. Magnificent beach villas or a variety of over-water accommodation will make you feel like royalty. The house reef is accessible from the end of the jetty and the resort plays host to the very first kite surfing school in the Maldives. With a huge lagoon, there is plenty of
ENQUIRE NOW - Click here !
Maldives – South Male Atoll
WHEN CAN I GO?
1 October 2018 – 31 October 2018
7 Night All Inclusive honeymoon on Olhuveli
WHAT’S INCLUDED IN THE DEAL?
- Return flights to
- Return resort transfers by speedboat
- 7 nights accommodation in a Deluxe Room
- Breakfast, lunch, dinner & selected drinks daily
- Afternoon tea with snacks.
- Unlimited alcoholic &
non alcoholicdrinks served throughout the day from 10h00 – midnight.
- Complimentary mini bar
- All taxes, levies & surcharges (estimate)
- 18% Early Bird Discount included
- Honeymoon Value Add: Room upgrade subject to availability, fruit basket and bottle of wine, in Villa breakfast once during stay, one romantic candle-lit dinner, USD50 Spa credit per couple per stay, one half day excursion, special turn down on arrival night, celebratory cake
- (Valid with 12 months of
AIRFARE SURCHARGES & CONDITIONS
- A weekend surcharge is applicable for travel on Fridays and Saturdays.
- A high season surcharge applies for travel 21 – 30 June 2018 and 12 – 23 December 2018.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Packages are subject to availability at the time of the reservation.
- Passport & visa costs (if applicable), travel insurance & items of a personal nature are not included.
- Prices are subject to change without prior notice due to airfare increases and currency fluctuations.
- Rebooking and cancellation fees apply.
- All prices are per person sharing unless otherwise specified.
- Standard terms and conditions apply.
- All discounts and/or special offers have already been included in the package price.
South Male Atoll
Each of the 329 villas
Deluxe Room (Size: 50 m2)
Located in blocks of 4 rooms with 2 on upper and 2 on
Deluxe Water Villas (Size: 64 m2)
Perched over the lagoon with sundecks giving direct access to the water.
Grand Deluxe Room (Size: 66 m2)
Located in blocks of 4 rooms with 2 on upper and 2 on
Grand Beach Villa with Pool (Size: 80 m2)
A private ensuite outdoor pool, a living area with daybeds and an outdoor bathroom.
Grand Beach Villa (Size: 80 m2)
They have a large private patio and a luxurious outdoor bathroom including bathtub and outdoor shower.
Jacuzzi Water Villas (Size: 82 m2)
Situated on stilts over the water these villas afford a greater degree of luxury and privacy and have a Jacuzzi bath on the private sundeck. The luxurious bathroom comes with
Beach Villas (Size: 84 m2)
Beach Villas face their own private stretch of beach and lagoon. Private verandas have comfortable day loungers and the semi
Grand Water Villa with Pool (Size: 102 m2)
Perched over the lagoon with private access to the ocean and a private pool on the deck.
Prestige Jacuzzi Water Villas (Size: 123 m2)
Offering complete privacy with private Jacuzzi on the spacious sundeck. There is a separate living room with a comfortable daybed for quiet moments indoors.
Presidential Water Suites (Size: 270 m2)
The luxurious Presidential Water Suites are situated at the far end of the water villa jetty where the two footbridges meet and
- Spacious and private terraces or balconies
- En-suite private bar
- Tea and coffee facilities
- Bottled drinking water – replenished daily
- Personal safe
- Flat screen smart TV, satellite channels
- Alarm clock
- Iron and ironing board
- Air conditioning, ceiling fan
- Hair dryer
- Pillow menu
- Life Jackets
- Sun lounges
- Writing desk and vanity
- Over sized bathrooms with rain shower, twin vanity and makeup mirror
- Luxury bathroom amenities
Built entirely over water, the main restaurant is open daily for breakfast, lunch
For guests who find getting away from the beach impossible, the Lagoon restaurant sits right on the beach with ample open decking and overlooking the beautiful beach and lagoon.
The Four Spices
Open for dinner every evening, the over-water setting of The Four Spices is perfect for fine à la carte dining and ideal to celebrate a special occasion. Olhuveli staff
Situated next to the main pool, the Island Pizza offers a selection of delectable pizzas made out of fresh and seasonal blends of ingredients and includes local seafood, Asian, Mediterranean and Western
The Plankton Grill
The Plankton Grill is an outdoor seafood restaurant with an open-style kitchen.
The bar sits right at the water’s edge with a wonderful deck area, a great atmosphere, and the best view of the setting sun.
This lively venue has an enviable buzz about it and is ideal for daytime or early evening drinks. The bar is positioned around the main pool of the island.
A chic lounge that has transformed the patio next to the Infinity Pool with views of the Indian Ocean and colorful sunsets.
- Breakfast – an extensive buffet selection, lunch available at Sunset Restaurant or a daily menu at Island Pizza and dinner at Sunset Restaurant or a selection of
5 courseset menus at Lagoon Restaurant
- Daily afternoon tea with snacks
- Unlimited alcoholic & non alcoholic drinks served throughout the day from 10h00 – midnight including soft drinks, canned and packaged fruit juices, beer, white, red and rose table wine, selected spirits, a selection of cocktails and mocktails, coffee, tea, iced coffee, iced tea, espresso, cappuccino, latte and macchiato (freshly brewed).
mini barreplenished daily on a regular schedule with soft drinks, beer, wine and iced tea and coffee
- A 350ml bottle of champagne once during the stay to be delivered to the room on the 2nd day of arrival
- A half hour group snorkelling and group windsurfing lesson per person per stay
- Snorkelling equipment available throughout the stay
- Daily non-motorized water sports on selected activities: kayak, paddle board, wind surfing
- Choice of ONE complimentary regular/scheduled excursion per guest per stay
- One complimentary 15 minute neck and shoulder massage at Sun Spa, per adult per stay
- One 15 minutes Jet ski adventure including setup and orientation per guest per stay
Extreme All Inclusive includes the above plus:
- Champagne/sparkling wine at breakfast
- Daily fruit set up in room during turn down
- Fresh fruit juices are included on the drinks package
- One complimentary 5 course candlelit dinner on the beach
- A spa credit of USD100 per adult per day (cannot be accumulated) OR up to 3 regular dives per person per week
- A complimentary 3 hour babysitting service once per stay
Facilities include a kiddies pool, play area and a specially created activities program is on offer such as sand castle building, craft activities and story- telling with dedicated child minders. Cribs, high chairs, bottle warmers and baby monitors are available as well as a babysitting service. Children’s amenities can be provided upon request. Children’s menus are available at the
The Sun Spa, named after the life-giving sun, has one ideal at its heart – to take a holistic approach to health and well-being using ancient Indian Ayurvedic techniques while encompassing the five elements.
WATERSPOSRTS & ACTIVITIES
- Sunrise pool
- Infinity pool
- Tennis and badminton courts
Snorkellingand diving (PADI Dive Centre)
- Motorised and non-motorised water sports
- Nature trails and walks
- Board games
- Pool and billiards tables
- Private karaoke
- Disco Evening
- Live band music
- Maldivian cultural evening
WELCOME TO THE MALDIVES
A destination of dazzling tropical beauty that offers the perfect recipe for relaxation and rejuvenation! A country of more than a thousand islands spread over 90,000 square kilometres of the Indian Ocean. Endowed with a dreamlike beauty, the Maldives welcomes you to enjoy its natural splendour and charm. For most holidaymakers, great sunny days with deep blue skies, clear lagoons with pleasing shades of blue, moonlit nights, the soothing sound of little waves lapping soft white sands, the ruffle of palms and powdery white beaches are the basic ingredient for a tropical island holiday – few places offer these in greater abundance than the Maldives.
Maldives offers a variety of resorts catering to the taste and budget of most travellers. All resorts are located on their own private island, making their beaches idyllically crowd-free. From Robinson Crusoe style to those offering a more conventional style, your resort is your haven from which to spend your days relaxing with a cocktail or two, diving in the spectacular ocean, or taking advantage of the spa facilities, water sports or activities the resort has to offer. Maldives is bare foot luxury at its best.
The warm seas of the Maldives have high visibility throughout the year; with water clear enough to see the passing fish as far as fifty metres away at times. Over a thousand species of fish and other underwater creatures inhabit the Maldivian waters. Enjoy your days snorkelling, diving, deep-sea fishing or cruising at sunset.
The Maldives has a hot tropical climate and the temperature remains remarkably consistent at around 30°C year round – and that’s on the beach and in the water! The sea in the Maldives is warm all year round and the water temperature is an average of 29°C (yowzers!)
The Maldives is 3 hours ahead of South Africa.
International flights arrive at Male’s Hulhule airport, which is on an island of its own. Transfers from the airport to your resort island are either by boat, seaplane or domestic flight, depending on the distance. If your resort requires a seaplane transfer, be aware that seaplanes only operate in daylight hours. The seaplane journey in itself is an experience, as you get stunning views of the atolls – make sure you get a window seat and that you get your camera out before boarding. The seaplane will usually land next to a floating platform, from which you will be picked up by boat to be taken the remaining few metres in shore to your resort.
Electricity supply is 220V to 240V, 50Hz AC. The standard socket is the UK-style three-pin, although there are some variations, so an international adaptor will be useful.
The language of the Maldivians is Dhivehi and is very similar to several other languages from Sri Lanka, South East Asia and North India. English is also widely spoken in the Maldives.
If you are a certified diver, travel with proof of your certification and discover this miracle of nature called Maldives – a true diver’s dream. If you are not certified – well there’s no time like the present! Take the plunge while on holiday in the Maldives – with its shallow lagoons, the Maldives offers ideal conditions for beginners. Maldives is one of the most coral rich regions in the world, here you are spoilt for choice when it comes to diving. With over a thousand different species of coral and fish, every dive is a fascinating experience. While boat diving is more popular, shore diving to discover natures little wonders in the house reef off the island is also amazing. Diving possibilities include drift diving, wreck diving and night diving.
WHAT TO PACK
- As a guide, the maximum weight for checked luggage is 20kg in economy class and 30kg in business class
- If you’re taking a seaplane transfer, the luggage allowance is a little more restrictive than your commercial flight – you are allowed 20kg per person of baggage and one piece of hand luggage weighing no more than 5kg.
- Take along your best beach and casual wear, perfect for the day
- A light rain jacket might come in handy in the event of the occasional rain shower
- Sunglasses and suntan lotion are a must
- Don’t forget any medication that you might need, and be sure to pack it in your hand luggage
- Chargers for all your devices (it’s a good idea to take along a few movies on a tablet or something similar as the English TV channels in your hotel may be limited)
- Take along your own goggles & snorkels – even though your resort will have this equipment available to hire, you’ll probably be happier having your own
- Mosquito repellent
- Flip flops, sun hat and a beach bag
- An underwater camera is a great idea
- Pack a change of clothing in your hand luggage in case of baggage delays (and a spare cozzie so at least you can have a swim when you get to your resort)
- Clothing creases less if rolled in a sausage shape when packed – so roll, don’t fold
- No sharp objects are permitted in your hand luggage (yes, tweezers are sharp!)
- Travel insurance is a must. If you can’t afford it, you can’t afford to travel!
- Travelling with kids – please check that you have all the relevant documents including unabridged Birth Certificates.
- Put electronics, medication, toothbrushes and jewellery in your carry-on bag
- It’s often a good idea to let your bank or credit card company know that you’re going overseas
- Be patient, be flexible, be spontaneous and have the best time ever!